Who Are You?
101 Ways of Seeing Yourself
* What does the shape of your head and your hands tell about your personality?
* Are you left-brain or right-brain dominant? Yin or yang?
* What is your spiritual tendency?
* Are you sanguine, melancholic, choleric, or phlegmatic?
* Which is your most essential element--wood, fire, earth, metal, or water?
* Are you a sensualist, romantic, or courtesan?
Created by a renowned artist/illustrator, this beautiful and practical book contains one hundred and one intriguing, easy to follow, and often amusing devices that will help readers determine their abilities, personality type, psychological strategies, and deeper potential. As fun to use as it is profound in its revelations, Who Are You? is drawn from ancient teachings and contemporary findings. The "tests" it contains are divided into four sections--the body, the emotions, the intellect, and the spirit. The result is one hundred and one separate identity mirrors that work together to give readers a comprehensive self-portrait that is both revealing and informative.
Part I: Body types
1. The human family
2. Body type
3. Body-mind type
4. G-factor type
5. Are you dragon or tiger?
6. Are you a healthy weight for your height?
7. How do you appear to others?
8. Fit or mis-fit
9. The divided self
10. Your defensive strategy
11. What your face tells others
12. The five faces of Adam and Eve
13. The sevenfold faces of Siang Mien
14. Elemental hands - four basic types
15. Which of the seven hands is yours?
16. Which planet do you belong to?
17. In the palm of your hand
18. In your element
19. How do you relate?
20. Which type are you in Chinese medicine?
21. Choose your type from the Vedas
22. What is your dosha balance?
23. What is your humor?
24. Revisit the child
25. How do you deal with stress?
26. Which is your dominant brain?
27. Who pushes your buttons?
28. Which hemisphere do you live in?
29. The keys to your element
30. You and your shadow
31. Your essence - the sun sign
32. Your house and the persona
33. The animal that hides in your heart
34. How to tell friend from foe
35. Body/mind identity kit
Part II: Feeling types
Part III: Thinking types
Part IV: Spiritual types
Notes, bibliography, acknowledgments
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: