Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker
A Healthy Exchanges Cookbook
ISBN 9780399533754 | 256 pages | 04 Dec 2007 | Perigee | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker Summary of Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker Reviews for Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker An Excerpt from Cooking Healthy with a Pressure Cooker
Healthy recipes for any kind of pressure cooker.
Whether they're cooked in an old-fashioned pressure cooker or a new, electronic, programmable one, delicious dishes are only a few steps away with these Healthy Exchanges(r) low-fat, low-sugar, heavenly creations-soup to nuts. JoAnna Lund once again proves that healthy eating can-and should-be finger-licking good.
In addition to approximately 200 quick-and-easy recipes, the book includes:
- Best pressure cooker tips for success
- How to create a Healthy Exchanges(r) pantry
- A Healthy Exchanges(r) chopping chart for easier preparation
- JoAnna's Ten Commandments of Successful Cooking
- How to read a Healthy Exchanges(r) recipe
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: