3 Months to Your First 5k
ISBN 9780399534027 | 144 pages | 03 Jul 2007 | Perigee | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of 3 Months to Your First 5k Summary of 3 Months to Your First 5k Reviews for 3 Months to Your First 5k An Excerpt from 3 Months to Your First 5k
The author of 4 Months to a 4-Hour Marathon gives beginners the advice and instruction they need to take their first strides toward becoming great runners.
Expert Dave Kuehls offers the inspiration to get even the most devoted couch potatoes on their feet and completing a 5K in three months. Serving as personal coach and trainer, 3 Months to Your First 5K includes:
- The physical and psychological benefits of running
- Motivation to get started and keep going
- Training tips including equipment, clothing, nutrition, warm-ups, schedule, and lifestyle
- Time goals
- Race day tips and strategies
- After the finish line-what's next?
- The challenge of the marathon
Once readers have accomplished that 5K, they can also learn how to keep the momentum going and improve their time and stamina for longer races.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: