The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information
If You Thought You Knew All the Things You Didn't Need to Know - Think Again
ISBN 9780399535024 | 208 pages | 07 Jul 2009 | Perigee | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
- eBook - ePub eBook: $11.99
Summary of The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information Summary of The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information Reviews for The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information An Excerpt from The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information
From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Useless Information-a collection of even greater insignificance.
More useless than ever before! Impress know-it-all friends with this all-new hodgepodge of frivolous facts and silly statistics that no one really needs to know. But honestly, how cool is it to find out that...
• There is a place in Maryland called Monkey's Eyebrow
• Giving yellow flowers is a sign of bad luck in Russia
• One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
• Paper can be made from asparagus
This is the book that will also tell you...
• The meaning of 'mageirocophobia'
• Where it is illegal to kill a butterfly
• Huckleberry Finn's remedy for warts
• What bodily fluid the Romans used as a hair treatment
And much, much more!
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: