Writing Television Sitcoms (revised)
ISBN 9780399535376 | 352 pages | 01 Dec 2009 | Perigee | 6.06 x 9.05in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of Writing Television Sitcoms (revised) Summary of Writing Television Sitcoms (revised) Reviews for Writing Television Sitcoms (revised) An Excerpt from Writing Television Sitcoms (revised)
New edition of the popular screenwriting guide!"Everything a beginning television writer needs to know about the TV industry and writing scripts for sitcoms"
Writing Television Sitcoms is the ultimate all-in-one guide to writing a funny script, pitching a new show, and launching a successful career. AS digital technology reshapes the television industry, this new and expanded edition explains how today's writers can get ahead of the curve. Features include:
• A complete description of premise-driven comedy, a proven method for "writing funny from the ground up"
• Numerous examples from new and classic shows
• Advice from top writer-producers
• A thorough look at how sitcom story models are changing
• Complete script layout guidelines for all three formats
• Tips on how new-media developments can help you break into the business
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: