How to Make Meetings Work!
The New Interaction Method
ISBN 9780425138700 | 320 pages | 01 Sep 1993 | Berkley | 5.31 x 8.26in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of How to Make Meetings Work! Summary of How to Make Meetings Work! Reviews for How to Make Meetings Work! An Excerpt from How to Make Meetings Work!
1. Why Meetings Are Important
2. What Goes Wrong at Meetings
3. The Case for a Group Memory
4. How to Find Win/Win Solutions
5. A Summary of the Interaction Method
6. How to Be a Good Facilitator
7. How to Be a Good Recorder
8. How to Be a Good Group Member
9. How the Boss Stays Boss
10. How to Plan Your Meeting
11. What Type of Meeting Are You Going to Hold?
12. Who Should Attend Your Meeting?
13. How Many People Should Attend?
14. How to Make Meeting Rooms Work
15. How to Put It All Together: The Agenda
16. Solving Problems in Groups: The Tools
17. How to Make a Presentation
18. How to Introduce the Interaction Method into Your Organization
19. How to Train Yourself
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: