How to Exercise When You're Expecting
For the 9 Months of Pregnancy and the 5 Months It Takes to Get Your Best Body Back
ISBN 9780452296855 | 336 pages | 29 Mar 2011 | Plume | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
- eBook - ePub eBook: $12.99
Summary of How to Exercise When You're Expecting Summary of How to Exercise When You're Expecting Reviews for How to Exercise When You're Expecting An Excerpt from How to Exercise When You're Expecting
A simple, easy-to-follow guide for staying fit while pregnant and shedding the post-baby pounds after!
Being a mom is the toughest job in the world. It's difficult to take time for yourself. Now, in How to Exercise When You're Expecting, even the busiest moms can learn how to stay strong and fit during their pregnancy and lose the post-baby weight after. Lindsay Brin, a women's fitness expert and creator of #1 bestselling Moms Into Fitness DVD series, shares insider tips to:
• Understanding and tackling food cravings
• Exercises that are safe to perform during different stages of pregnancy
• Preparing for labor through relaxation and yoga techniques
• How your body and metabolism changes after childbirth
• Keeping fitness and nutrition a priority when time is scarce
Battle-tested through Lindsay's own pregnancies, How to Exercise When You're Expecting offers a before, during, and after guide that will get moms back in pre-baby shape-or better.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: