Coloring for Grown-Ups
The Adult Activity Book
- Watch a video
With over 150 videos and 65 million Youtube views to their credit, Ryan Hunter and Taige Jensen know how to make people laugh. Their YouTube video, “Hipster Olympics” racked up nearly three million hits and quickly attained worldwide cult status amongst both the cool crowd (and those who like to poke fun at them). Their recent hit “The Walken Dead” was viewed over 600,000 times in less than three weeks. Now, the duo put their prolific creative talents to work in Coloring for Grown-Ups. The artwork may resemble that of a children’s activity book, but look closer. Offering an ironic look at the stereotypes, habits, and challenges of modern adulthood, Coloring for Grown-Ups includes:
• A “Hipster or Homeless?” coloring page
•The 6 Steps to Abandoning Your Hopes and Dreams checklist
• An “Adulthood A to Z,” (“A is for Anti-Depressants”, “B is for Bills”)
Darkly humorous—and fun for any occasion —Coloring for Grown-Ups is the perfect stocking stuffer for reluctant adults of any age.
Penguin Group USA Inc. ("PENGUINUSA") Official Sweepstakes Rules for Coloring for Grown Ups Giveaway on Twitter
- No purchase is necessary to participate.
- Entry is limited to Twitter users aged 13 and above who are U.S. residents.
- To enter, respond correctly to the Coloring For Grownups Penguin Group (USA) Inc. sponsored sweepstakes on Twitter by sending a Tweet with hashtag #coloringforgrownups with a photo of a colored page.
- Winner selection is based upon a random drawing after the close of the sweepstakes. For example, if Sponsor is giving away one book, then one winner will be chosen in a random drawing. Winner will be notified via a general Tweet announcement by Sponsor. Winner must then allow Sponsor to "follow" winner on Twitter so that Sponsor can contact winner via a DM. If winner does not allow Sponsor to follow him or her or does not enable the functionality to receive a DM, then Sponsor will select another winner. After one week with no response from winner, Sponsor is also at liberty to select a new winner. Winner must provide Sponsor with full contact details in order to be awarded the prize. Subsequently, winner may "unfollow" Sponsor at any time. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor is not responsible for late or misdirected entries or transmission errors.
- Prize value is $100 plus a copy of Coloring for Grown Ups ($10.00)
- The prize will be shipped at no cost to the winner.
- No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
- Entry information collected by Sponsor will not be used for any purpose other than administering Sponsor promotions on Twitter.
- Entry limited to one entry per sweepstakes offer per Twitter user. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Penguin Group USA, Inc., 375 Hudson Street, New York , NY 10014 email@example.com.
To take full advantage of this excerpt, click on the excerpt, and select the printer icon to print. Then proceed to color in.