Who Killed Iago?
A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes
ISBN 9781101057322 | 304 pages | 02 Jun 2009 | Perigee | 18 - AND UP
Summary of Who Killed Iago? Summary of Who Killed Iago? Reviews for Who Killed Iago? An Excerpt from Who Killed Iago?
A masterful collection of mindboggling questions guaranteed to have bibliophiles wracking their brains.
This engaging and stimulating book of quizzes will test readers' knowledge of classic and contemporary literature. From Charlotte Brontë to Chinua Achebe, hidden double entendres to famous opening lines, Who Killed Iago? runs the gamut and challenges even the most avid readers.
Readers can flex their literary muscle with questions such as:
• In Pride and Prejudice, what is Mr. Darcy's first name?
• Which classic novel of the Second World War begins: "It was love at first sight"?
• In Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, how many times has the Wife of Bath been married?
• In the Harry Potter novels, what are the first four names of Professor Dumbledore?
• In Othello, who kills Iago?
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: