The Book of Useless Information
ISBN 9781101203255 | 304 pages | 27 Jun 2006 | Perigee | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Book of Useless Information Summary of The Book of Useless Information Reviews for The Book of Useless Information An Excerpt from The Book of Useless Information
Thousands of things you didn't think you needed to know-and probably don't.
All you never needed to know, and couldn't be bothered to ask.
One person's useless information could prove invaluable to someone else. Then again, maybe not. But to The Useless Information Society, any fact that passes its gasp-inducing, "not-a-lot-of-people-know- that" test merits inclusion in this fascinating but ultimately useless book.
Did you know...
- That fish scales are used to make lipstick?
- Why organized crime accounts for ten percent of the United States's annual income?
- The name of the first CD pressed in the U.S.?
- The shortest performance ever nominated for an Oscar?
- How much Elvis weighed at the time of his death?
- What the suits in a deck of cards represent?
- How many Quarter Pounders can be made from one cow?
- How interesting useless information can be?
The Book of Useless Information answers these teasers and will captivate readers with the joy of pursuing pointless knowledge.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: