Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped
400 All-New Facts About the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy
ISBN 9781101429402 | 176 pages | 04 May 2010 | Gotham Trade Paperback | 18 - AND UP
Summary of Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped Summary of Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped Reviews for Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped An Excerpt from Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped
The Legend of Chuck Norris Lives On
After the deadly duo of The Truth About Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T roundhouse-kicked bestseller lists, Ian Spector returns to complete the thrillogy that has become just as unstoppable, herculean, and legendary as Chuck Norris himself. Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped reveals 400 all-new facts about the roughest, toughest, and buffest man to ever stalk the face of the Earth.
This third testament about the master of macho manliness uncovers such unknown facts as:
* Jesus follows Chuck Norris on Twitter.
* The reason we haven't found Osama Bin Laden is because Chuck Norris found him first.
* When Chuck Norris tells time, time obeys.
* A solar eclipse is the sun's attempt to hide from Chuck Norris.
* Someone once put Chuck Norris on hold. That's where the term choke-hold comes from.
* A man once broke every bone in his body to avoid Chuck Norris doing it for him.
Brimming with brawn and full of fortitude, Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped contains everything you ever wanted to know about Chuck Norris but were too terrified to ask.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: