The Indispensable Book of Useless Information
Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any More Useless--It Does
ISBN 9781101514795 | 256 pages | 03 May 2011 | Perigee | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Indispensable Book of Useless Information Summary of The Indispensable Book of Useless Information Reviews for The Indispensable Book of Useless Information An Excerpt from The Indispensable Book of Useless Information
Nothing you'll ever need to know is in this book
The #1 New York Times bestselling series continues to prove that there are plenty of things in this world no one needs to know about.
Why bother learning that...
* Poland sells a drink called Fart Juice?
* ATMs in Vatican City are in Latin?
* a two-year-old learns about ten new words a day?
* President George Washington checked out two library books that
are now 220 years overdue?
Do you really need to know...
* how many clocks are in the Pentagon?
* which state has towns called Intercourse and Virginville?
* what WD-40 stands for?
* the state with the fastest drivers?
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: