The Last Stand of Chuck Norris
400 All New Facts About the Most Terrifying Man in the Universe
ISBN 9781101514818 | 176 pages | 03 May 2011 | Gotham Trade Paperback | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Last Stand of Chuck Norris Summary of The Last Stand of Chuck Norris Reviews for The Last Stand of Chuck Norris An Excerpt from The Last Stand of Chuck Norris
The reign of terror continues...Chuck Norris is back in the New York Times bestselling humor series.
Just when you thought it was safe to read, Chuck Norris is back with another roundhouse kick to the face. Fans of this bestselling series will rejoice at this newest addition to the hilarious anthology. The Last Stand of Chuck Norris contains 400 all-new, kick-ass facts about the book's indomitable namesake, including:
• Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
• When Chuck Norris crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.
• Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups. He pushes the world down.
• Chuck Norris doesn't need a Twitter account. He is already following you.
• Chuck Norris likes his ice like he likes his skulls: crushed.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: