The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information
The Most Fascinating Facts That Don't Really Matter
ISBN 9781101621394 | 256 pages | 03 Sep 2013 | Perigee | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information Summary of The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information Reviews for The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information An Excerpt from The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information
There are more incredibly pointless and delightfully entertaining things to discover in this new entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
You probably never knew…
• Ronald Reagan is the only president who has been divorced.
• It is estimated that half of the world’s spider species have yet to be discovered.
• November 15 is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
And did you really ever have to know…
• The whiskers on a harbor seal are known as “vibrissae”?
• Modern scholars believe Isaac Newton may have had Asperger’s syndrome?
• In the 1920s, Hollywood made twice as many films a year as it does today?
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: