The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook
240 Healthy and Easy No-Prep Recipes for Busy Cooks
ISBN 9781440625176 | 224 pages | 07 Dec 2004 | HP | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook Summary of The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook Reviews for The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook An Excerpt from The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook
More than 240 healthy and easy no-prep recipes for creating delicious meals-in 30 minutes or less.
No chopping, peeling, slicing, coring, seeding, whipping, or blending required!
From appetizing hors d'oeuvres to impressive desserts, from casual weeknight suppers or elegant dinner parties, The PDQ Vegetarian Cookbook is bursting with great-tasting recipes that eliminate the prep work by taking clever advantage of the best new convenience foods and innovative time-saving techniques.
The PDQ promise:
- More than 240 nutritious recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, main courses, side dishes, brunch, and desserts
- No cutlery, graters, juicers, electric mixers, blenders, or food processors required
- Tips on using convenience foods like ready-washed salad greens, pre-cut fruits and vegetables, jarred sauces, and ready-made crusts
- Most dishes ready in 30 minutes-with minimal kitchen clean-up
- Nutritional analysis of calories, protein, total fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sodium for every recipe
- More than 100 egg-free, dairy-free vegan recipes with no tofu or other substitutes needed
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: