The Amazing Book of Useless Information
More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out
ISBN 9781440635717 | 240 pages | 05 Aug 2008 | Perigee | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Amazing Book of Useless Information Summary of The Amazing Book of Useless Information Reviews for The Amazing Book of Useless Information An Excerpt from The Amazing Book of Useless Information
From the creators of the #1 New York Times,/I> bestseller The Book of Useless Information comes another fun, foolhardy and completely frivolous, fact-filled book.
The Useless Information Society’s latest collection, The Amazing Book of Useless Information, will answer questions readers never even knew they had. From space travel to the history of jelly beans, this wideranging, brain-teasing, and altogether useless book will give readers information to out-trivialize even their cleverest of companions. Features such fascinating facts as:
• There is a town in West Virginia called Looneyville
• Women can talk with less effort than men
• Lemons have more sugar than oranges And answers to these life-changing questions:
• What was the Ancient Roman cure for a stomachache?
• What is a “buckle bunny”?
• Where is the coldest place in the universe?
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: