The New Menopause Book
ISBN 9781583332429 | 304 pages | 02 Mar 2006 | Avery Trade Paperback | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The New Menopause Book Summary of The New Menopause Book Reviews for The New Menopause Book An Excerpt from The New Menopause Book
Is HRT good or bad? Which herbs can you take for relief from menopause? What can you do to prevent or treat osteoporosis during the menopause years? There are so many questions these days about the right way to treat menopause. Fortunately, The New Menopause Book has the answers.
This informative book offers readers a variety of traditional and alternative options for treating their menopause symptoms. Each chapter presents a different therapeutic approach and is written by an expert in that field. These experts provide valuable insight into the problems associated with menopause and the solutions available. Expert advice from:
- GAIL SHEEHY on "the second adulthood"
- TORI HUDSON on natural hormone therapy
- MIRIAM NELSON and REBECCA SEGUIN on beating osteoporosis
- AMANDA McQUADE CRAWFORD on herbal therapy
- MARY TAGLIAFERRI on medical treatments
- ISAAC COHEN on traditional Chinese medicine
- LINDA SPARROWE and PATRICIA WALDEN on yoga
- JANIS LUFT on managing incontinence
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: