The Wealthy Freelancer
ISBN 9781592579679 | 288 pages | 02 Mar 2010 | Alpha | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
- eBook - ePub eBook: $10.99
Summary of The Wealthy Freelancer Summary of The Wealthy Freelancer Reviews for The Wealthy Freelancer An Excerpt from The Wealthy Freelancer
Being your own boss can lead to incredible profits-here's how..."...a smart and practical guide that will help any independent work smarter. If you're thinking about going solo, you owe it to yourself to harvest the great tips in this book."
Whether you call yourself a freelancer, consultant, independent contractor or solo professional of any kind, The Wealthy Freelancer: 12 Secrets to a Great Income and an Enviable Lifestyle shows you how to get the clients, income, and lifestyle you deserve. So you can put more money in the bank, enjoy more time with your family and make a great living doing what you truly love to do, free from the burden of employment...forever!
Filled with proven ideas and real-world examples from dozens of successful freelancers, The Wealthy Freelancer is essential reading for any solo professional who wants to enjoy a lifestyle that's "wealthy" in every sense of the word.
Here's a glimpse of what's waiting for you inside this book:
* Why the typical one-size-fits-all marketing advice rarely works, and a fool-proof system for determining the optimal mix of marketing activities for your specific circumstances and goals
* How to get more prospects to say "Yes!" to the fees that you propose
* Why striving to be the "best" in your field almost never works, and what to do instead
* How to charge more - and earn more - by creating new income streams closely related to your core business
* How to have more time for the life you want and still have a great income
* How to "test the waters" and land freelance work now, even if you're already employed
* Why freelancing has moved beyond creative fields and into mainstream careers such as engineering, software development, bookkeeping and more than 160 other professions
* Stories of real-life freelancers who destroy the myth that freelancers barely scrape by
And dozens more proven tips and strategies to build a more profitable and fulfilling solo business.
-Daniel H. Pink, author of A Whole New Mind: How Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
"... chock full of useful, profitable ideas. Written by pros, this book is an excellent tool for anyone who wants better clients and a higher income."
-Michael Masterson, author of Ready, Fire, Aim and Seven Years to Seven Figures
"The freelance world needs this book! An amazing resource with a true gold mine of ideas that'll propel you past your competitors and ensure your long-term success as an independent professional. I wish I had this book when I started out."
-Michael Stelzner, author of Writing White Papers, founder of SocialMediaExaminer.com
"If you're ready to leap into a freelancing career, this book will cut years off your learning curve. If you've been doing it for a while, you'll discover innumerable strategies to take your business to the next level."
-Jill Konrath, author of Selling to Big Companies
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: