Sleep to be Sexy, Smart, & Slim
Get the Best Sleep of Your Life Tonight and Every Night
ISBN 9781606520239 | 256 pages | 14 May 2009 | Reader's Digest | 5.55 x 8.70in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of Sleep to be Sexy, Smart, & Slim Summary of Sleep to be Sexy, Smart, & Slim Reviews for Sleep to be Sexy, Smart, & Slim An Excerpt from Sleep to be Sexy, Smart, & Slim
Based on interviews with more than 100 of the country's top sleep experts, Sleep to Be Sexy, Smart, and Slim provides women with an understanding of the issues surrounding sleep and offers hundreds of solutions, tips, and strategies for dealing with their unique sleep challenges.
The book is organized into six sections:
* Introduction: Discusses how sleep affects every part of your life from sex to IQ to energy to aging.
* Part 1-Do You Have a Sleep Problem? Quizzes to let you determine your sleep style and how much sleep is enough.
* Part 2-Surefire Strategies for Getting a Good Night's Sleep: Solutions that are most appropriate for your sleep type. You'll be surprised at the number of things you can do to eliminate sleep interrupters.
* Part 3-Sleep Saboteurs: The most common sleep problems or challenges- with testimonials from women who share both their problem and personal tricks.
* Part 4-The New Meds: A thumbs up, thumbs down look at the new meds. Doctors are quick to prescribe sleep aids but that's a temporary fix. This section lists the top-selling sleeping pills and their sometimes bizarre side effects.
* Resources: Provides a state-by-state listing of sleep centers, websites, and helpful information.
The thoroughly researched, concise information in this book is written in a lively, engaging style and delivers the latest research solutions that will let every woman realize the book's promise: Get a good night's sleep, and you will feel sexier, smarter, and slimmer.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: