The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology
ISBN 9781615640935 | 432 pages | 07 Jun 2011 | Alpha | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology Summary of The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology Reviews for The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology An Excerpt from The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology
A down-to-earth guide about the message of the stars.
For astrology to be useful there's no need to have a crystal ball, incense, meditation, or faith. Learn the practical language of astrology in this clear, easy-to-understand exploration that goes way beyond daily horoscopes and zodiac. With it, the reader will be able to calculate and read their own and others' birth charts; tell signs and planets from houses; create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planners- even make predictions for the future. With a glossary and further resources, this guide explores:
• Why horoscopes and descriptions of "sun signs" are usually wrong.
• Why many astrologers use the "wrong" zodiac.
• The several different houses system.
• All the planetary aspects that go beyond the sun and moon.
• The many cycles that determine an astrological forecast.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: