Favourite Home-Made Recipes
The ultimate baking book. In bake, Allyson Gofton has employed her years' of baking experience, to create this sumptuous baking book stacked with traditional Kiwi classics and her favourite family recipes.
- pantry essentials.
- substitutions - what to do when you've started baking and realise you're missing an ingredient.
- What went wrong? - how to resurrect a baking disaster so no one will ever know.
- Fast & furious - how to whip up a dessert for unexpected guests.
- Plus, recipes for biscuits, slices, loaves, scones, muffins, cup cakes, cakes, puddings and tarts, yeast
- Beautifully designed, with stunning photographs from Alan Gillard.
An essential addition to every home cook book library. If you only buy one baking book this year, it must be bake.
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: