The 50 Best Places On Earth For a Girl to Travel Alone
ISBN 9780399533105 | 368 pages | 06 Feb 2007 | Perigee | 8.26 x 5.23in | 18 - AND UP
- eBook - ePub eBook: $13.99
Summary of Fly Solo Summary of Fly Solo Reviews for Fly Solo An Excerpt from Fly Solo
There's a whole big world out there. Here's how every woman can get out and conquer it-solo.
This is an inspiring guide for women who want to "fly solo"-yet stay safe, sane, and solvent during their travels. With candid advice and insider's secrets about some of the most exciting places on earth, readers will find:
- A quiz to help determine what sorts of trips best suit one's personality, interests, and goals
- The essential female-friendly spots every woman should visit
- Why each destination is perfect for solo travelers, important foreign phrases, what to pack, what shoes to wear, special events, historical facts, where to meet the global glitterati, and a list of the top ten things women must do while visiting
- Where to eat, meet, party, people watch, sunbathe, soul-search, shop, spa, frolic, photograph, and more<
Whether surfing in Hawaii, strolling the cobblestone streets of St. Petersburg, drinking in Dublin, or swimming with dolphins in the Caribbean, women can take on the world and create lasting memories with the best travel companion ever-themselves!
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: