The Petit Appetit Cookbook
Easy, Organic Recipes to Nurture Your Baby and Toddler
ISBN 9781101218594 | 288 pages | 01 Mar 2005 | HP | 18 - AND UP
Summary of The Petit Appetit Cookbook Summary of The Petit Appetit Cookbook Reviews for The Petit Appetit Cookbook An Excerpt from The Petit Appetit Cookbook
Fresh, wholesome meals that give little mouths something to smile about...
In The Petit Appetit Cookbook, mother and professional cook Lisa Barnes offers a healthy all-organic alternative to commercially processed, preservative-filled foods to help create delicious menus, nurture adventurous palates, and begin a lifetime of positive eating habits for children.
- 150+ easy, fast, child-tested recipes for ages 4 months to 4 years
- Mealtime solutions for even the most finicky eaters
- Nutritional information for each recipe
- Time-saving cooking techniques
- The right age- and stage-appropriate food choices
- How and when to introduce solids to baby's diet
- Adapting family recipes for young children
- Recognizing signs of food allergies and intolerances
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication
Please alert me via email when: