The officially licensed book Mad Men: the Illustrated World celebrates the hit show Mad Men and the 1960s. Packed with hairstyle how-to's, drink recipes, decorating tips and more, author and illustrator Dyna Moe takes you into the fabulous world of mid-century America with in depth looks at:
- The office culture, including secretary etiquette and hangover workarounds
- The cocktail craze, with Sally Draper's cocktail menu
- Pastimes and fads, such as Pete and Trudy's dancing lessons, and Bert Cooper's art
- 1960s icons from Jackie to Marilyn
- Boardroom and bedroom shenanigans
- The burgeoning suburban lifestyle
- Fabulous fashion, including bonus paper dolls of Joan!
MAD MEN is a trademark of Lions Gate Television Inc. © 2010. All Rights Reserved.