Want to be notified when new episodes are available?
Subscribe through RSS, our newsletter, iTunes, and YouTube.
Creative Makeovers for the New Year
This episode focuses on different types of makeovers for the New Year. Carmen Wong Ulrich, author of The Real Cost of Living, discusses the costs…
This episode focuses on different types of makeovers for the New Year. Carmen Wong Ulrich, author of The Real Cost of Living, discusses the costs—both direct and indirect—involved in the decisions we make, from buying a latte to buying a home. And later on in the episode, Taylor Chang-Babaian, author of Style Eyes, demonstrates how to vamp up your look with various eye makeup techniques.
- Download instructions for creating the smoky eye.
Books featured in this episode:
The Real Cost of Living
Carmen Wong Ulrich
add to cart
add to cart
Embed this video:
- Veronica Wolff chats with Project Paranormal about the first book in her Watchers vampire series. Watch now »
- Tarcher Talks guest Whitley Strieber discusses a mysterious encounter with a stranger. Watch now »
- Watch the Penguin Storytime read-aloud presentation of The Duchess of Whimsy, written by Randall de Sève and illustrated by Peter de Sève. Watch now »
- Richelle Mead talks about Vampire Academy, Spirit Bound and reveals some secrets about her new series on YA Central. Watch now »