add to cart
"There has been an earthquake in my life," says Carolina "Nine" Livingston, inviting you inside an experience that fascinates everyone—an affair between a teacher and a student—and giving an up close-and-personal answer to the question: How does this happen?
A novel about a love so intense that the person you're with becomes your world, Teach Me is a book that makes you question, makes you think, and most of all makes you feel.
- Do you know anyone who has had a crush on a teacher? If so, what did he or she do about it?
- Have you or anyone you know ever had your heart broken as badly as Nine? If so, how did you or the other person handle the heartbreak?
- Do you know anyone who's dated someone much older, or had any other kind of relationship that people would say is wrong? If so, how did it turn out?
- Have you ever had a secret so deep you felt you had to keep it from even your best friend?
- Do you think Mr. Mann meant to have a relationship with Nine from the very beginning?
- Does Mr. Mann truly love Nine?
- Is what happens between Nine and Mr. Mann wrong, even after Nine turns eighteen and is legally an adult? If so, why?
- What is about Mr. Mann that makes Nine fall so hard for him?
- What do you think of the way Nine reacts after Mr. Mann ends their relationship? Is she justified or does she go too far?